My U.S.Visa company was alerted that my credit card was compromised due to a 3rd party being hacked and credit card numbers were stolen.
Once I was issued a new card my old card was charged for two charges - $169 & $199 - from Asurion! I don't have a U.S. phone & have never even heard of this company. These are fraudulent charges and you should contact your credit card company for pursue this with them.
My Visa company is working toward having the charges reversed.How or why this company is involved with a credit card hacking venture is beyond me, but i would not have anything to do with them - EVER!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fraud Credit Card Acct
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each...."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "Trying to say my zip code wrong but this is my zip code 70114 it won't except it..."