My U.S.Visa company was alerted that my credit card was compromised due to a 3rd party being hacked and credit card numbers were stolen.
Once I was issued a new card my old card was charged for two charges - $169 & $199 - from Asurion! I don't have a U.S. phone & have never even heard of this company. These are fraudulent charges and you should contact your credit card company for pursue this with them.
My Visa company is working toward having the charges reversed.How or why this company is involved with a credit card hacking venture is beyond me, but i would not have anything to do with them - EVER!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fraud Credit Card Acct
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- " Home pest control indoor/outdoor, lot nt576x6549. I returned the gallon jug,because the sprayer broke only A couple of times of spraying. I chose the smaller size (24 fl..."
- "The people at Silverleaf Resorts will call you in to get you to spend your money and rip you off. It has gotten to the point that they don't even..."
- "Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis. Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye. Since I was exhausted..."