On March 31st I submitted a claim with Asurion for my Apple device with ATT. The rep documented the shipping address wrong and the claim was canceled.

The second claim was back ordered and never received. When I called to check the status the representative had no answer for me as to why the device was not shipped. They assured me that they were giving me an Iphone XS but then changed it to the X. The people were very rude and kept giving me false delievery dates.

Today is now April 5th and I am still without a phone. I have a child in school and they have no way to contact me because I am left without a phone.

This isn't the half of my anger with this company because of their lack of communication. ATT needs to find a new 3rd Party because they are never getting my business again after this.

Comments

I went with best buy insurance after being screwed by asurion..took over a month for a check si center they didn't have a replacement

Asurion Reviews