Lancaster, Pennsylvania

My daughter made a claim on ovember 30. They didn't have a iPhone 10x to replace so they were going to send a check to replace the phone.

On Dec 5 we got the check with a wrong first name. So called that day. They were going to reissue a check with the correct name. So on Dec 17 i called to report i haven't received the check.

They said i should have gotten it and to call back the next day if i didn't get it. So no check. Called and was told if i didn't get the check by Thursday to call back. So i did and they tried to say wait till Sat.

I was like its almost been a month that my daughter has been without a phone. So they claimed they would send a new check overnight. I figured they probably sent it Friday i figured i would get it by today Dec 24th. Nope still no check (also the original check that they wanted me to wait for still isn't here) I am cancelling this insurance as soon as i get the check and cash it.

Almost over a month without a phone. I cant believe they just wanted me to keep waiting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments