Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

This is the same firm Shopko uses for their product "warrantees". I filed a claim on a DVD home stereo unit that never worked from day one.

I was told to just send a copy of my receipt as the item was too big to ship back. I wrote numerous emails, asking where my refund was. I NEVER GOT IT. Then when I called them AGAIN, I was told that it was "far too late" for them to issue my refund.

Now I have a cabinet that I had to file a claim on.......similar poor customer service. Was told that a refund check was sent, that it was returned as "undeliverable as addressed", that was over three weeks ago, was told they would re-issue the check. When I called today I was told that no check was ever issued as their "system" says my address is invalid...I've been at the same address for over 30 years with no mail problem.

I feel they lie..........was told over a month ago to fax everything to two women "who would get it all taken care of", I have not heard anything from them either. Their warrantees are a scan.......a RIP OFF!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments