Des Moines, Iowa

I just bought a new phone. Been with Sprint for 18 years and always had insurance.

I accidentally washed my new phone. Willing to pay deductible for replacement. Sprint no longer takes care of this in the store like they did a year ago. Now they give you a url address to asurion.

Never heard of this company! Wasn't told by Sprint that I was using this company for insurance. After trying to contact them via email for 3 hours per Sprint employee directions, and getting errors pop up every time I tried to submit, I was forced to drive to work to use a phone since mine was broken. I then get told I have to send in affidavits to prove who I am.

Really? After 18 years ice never had to do this. Do r, I had to track someone down, take a pic with their camera, send it via email. They emailed.

My ID expired last week. Now I have to go get a new ID and go through all this again to get a phone! And it's the weekend! It went happen for days!

I've never had this problem. Why didn't you need all of this info when you took my money? I'm so sick of the run around. Take care of your customers!

I'm done with Sprint. I've had enough.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments