Kansas City, Missouri

I am extremely unhappy with the service asurion has provided me this week since I had my phone stolen. My phone was stolen Mon 9.21.2015. I further submitted a claim with Asurion Tues 9.22.2015 and their representatives assured me that everything was in place and that they were out of stock of the Iphone 6 Silver 16gb that I needed, but that I would be receiving my phone 3-5 business days. I am a business person and I told them that I needed my phone asap. After trying to track my phone (called 9.25.15) that was supposed to have already been sent, I was told that the claim was never fully processed and that it would be longer for when I would receive my mobile device. I am SUPER UNSATISFIED with this service and would not recommend it to anyone after this experience. I hope that I get my phone asap because I have never had any issues when trying to obtain a new phone with any other company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Asurion Cons: Liars, Poor customer service, Poor delivery service of products.

Comments