Unbreakable galaxy edge 7???Verizon and Assurion Left me out to dry.
No lender phone no nothing had to put back on my old galaxy 3. Just to have some type of communication. And of course Assurion tried denying my claim saying my edge was not in service at the time of loss. After two days of *** finally had a covered claim filed only to find out they are out of edge 7.
Been waiting 8 days now still no word..No one cares anymore just *** on the customer they will take it!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "I purchased these keen sandles for approximately $110.00. I have worn them maybe 10 times. Just wore them to Las Vegas 108 degrees temps ..I love the comfort, but..."