Unbreakable galaxy edge 7???Verizon and Assurion Left me out to dry.
No lender phone no nothing had to put back on my old galaxy 3. Just to have some type of communication. And of course Assurion tried denying my claim saying my edge was not in service at the time of loss. After two days of *** finally had a covered claim filed only to find out they are out of edge 7.
Been waiting 8 days now still no word..No one cares anymore just *** on the customer they will take it!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."
- "hello im going to tell you about two young girls they are very sweet looking and they are very easy to fall for. they scammed 3 elderly woman 2 woman..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."