Fishkill, New York

Long story short, these guys screw up my claim every time I try to file. How?

There's quite a few reasons but the one they do over and over and over and over again is they, for some reason, keep filing it under my brother's number instead of mine. I don't know where they get it from, and I don't know why they keep doing it, but without fail I keep trying to file my claim and sign in, only to be told my information is wrong, and then call and find out they put his number instead of mine, which makes no sense because our numbers are nothing alike and there are at least seven other numbers they could confuse it with since we all share the same phone plan in my house, but it's just his. And if it's not them consistently screwing that up, they then screw up the date I filed my claim on, and the date I broke my phone, so they reject my claim since the insurance kicked in supposedly a week before I broke my phone. THE SAME DAY I EVEN GOT IT.

These reps are clowns and their company is a joke. I'm about to just take it in and get it repaired for an extra 100 dollars because they've kept this up for a month and I have yet to hear from someone who even has half a clue what they're doing and won't tell me I have to file ANOTHER claim.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• Verizon Asurion
  • laziness
  • Galaxy S6

Comments

Nightmare of a company to work with. I have filed my claim 5 times still nothing.

I have now turned it over to AT&T to resolve.

Rude people. They should be sued.

Asurion Reviews