Sayreville, New Jersey

I Received a Replacement iPhone that Apple confirmed was not made with Apple parts. Apple could not help me with the problems I had with the replacement phone that Asurion sent me because it had been refurbished with parts that Apple did not make.

I sent Asurion an original Apple product and received a fake iPhone. I am very dissatisfied with Asurion and I want people to know what they are getting when they purchase insurance from Asurion. When you call Asurion they give you the run around. Their customer service is terrible.

I paid $9.95 a month for three years and got a fake phone in return.

It is not worth it. Look for a better company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Asurion Cons: You are better off with no insurance.

• Asurion Fake Replacements

Comments

The same thing happened to me, unfortunately I didn’t find out til a year later when I took my phone IPhone 6 to get battery replacement and they said it was a fake iPhone and wouldn’t replace it. My Oringianl phone was purchased through Verizon.Pissed alsoJudi Haase

This is a fake company do not go if they provide you insurance through Asurion for iphone always make sure you have apple care.

#1204994

This is great. I spent over an hour on the phone with the human dial tomes at Assurion and pray that the new 6s they are sending is a factory new, not a refurbished product. Then again it would be icing on the cake given the ability of them to demean those who choose to file claims.

Asurion Reviews