Green Bay, Wisconsin

I first of all would like to say that even though your company charged my account $125 for a phone that I never received. So I called to dispute the charge.

They assure me that they will credit my account in one to two billing cycles which has been almost 6 months ago. I have made over 6 phone calls between AT&T and assurrion which 3 of them were conference calls so your company AT&T and myself could resolve this issue. Every time I call your company I get a different answer as to why it still hasn't been credited. The last conversation I had with Assurrion they told me that they in fact did issue the credit but AT&T didn't accept it.

So again another conference call and AT&T said that they never were sent the credit in the first place. Again another lie from your company!!! I then proceeded to ask for your cooperate office contact information and the guy said he didn't have that. I said I was going to report this to the BBB and he laughed at me, told me your located in Canada and hung up on me.

So your company charges me $125 for a phone call? Because that has been the only service I have received from your company.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments