Sent in my roomba model 770 I purched from HSN to be repaired my 2014 was replaced with a 2010 model was told MY unit would be repaired and cleaned, not the case here, not only was I sent an old unit it was full of red dog hair strange I have a black lab. Contacted the company told them and was told they would check into this and call me back in 2 days with a answer to this, No return call called them back told me the same thing again.

Been 2 weeks and 5 calls back to them no answer to this problem, now want me to return the old unit back to them to Fix the problem.. lies, lies lies. Total scam and rip off. Parts are replaced with OLD parts and they send you back whatever *** they have sitting around.

This was a great tool now I have a piece of Junk that I will have to package up and print label and drive 25 miles to ship back Again! These multi million dollar company's are RIPPING US OFF!!!

I'm Very unhappy with HSN I called them for some help was told I would receive a call back from a Manager but once again NO CALL BACK. We will no longer be using HSN and as for Asurion Save your money I could have fixed this myself for less then I paid for there protection plan..

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments