Los Angeles, California

I would leave zero if i could. We have recently switched insurance carriers and I advise everybody to ask their mobile provider to do so.

This company is trained to give you the least they can. We had a friend that worked there and the first rep is trained to say no. If you do not reach a supervisor any problems will not be resolved. The 3 phones we have had replaced in the last 5 years had to be different models or pay upgrade fees on top of a 165 deductable even though we pay 24 dollars a month for same phone replacement, They rarely have the same phone.

3 of 5 times they wanted to charge a 267 dollar restocking fee on top of the 165. All three times Asurion would not resolve it and we had to get it resolved through confusing conversations with our service provider not asurion that always ended in our favor.

In my opinion this company is a scam that will srew you every chance they get. SWITCH IF YOU CAN, YOU WONT REGRET IT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Replacement.

• bad asurion