My U.S.Visa company was alerted that my credit card was compromised due to a 3rd party being hacked and credit card numbers were stolen.
Once I was issued a new card my old card was charged for two charges - $169 & $199 - from Asurion! I don't have a U.S. phone & have never even heard of this company. These are fraudulent charges and you should contact your credit card company for pursue this with them.
My Visa company is working toward having the charges reversed.How or why this company is involved with a credit card hacking venture is beyond me, but i would not have anything to do with them - EVER!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fraud Credit Card Acct
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "We built our house in 1998 - 7000 square foot home, LOTS of windows, all "top of the line" Marvin windows - my husband runs a small family owned contracting..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."