I attempted to make a claim on a smart phone my that got wet. I went to the Verizon store where the employees were very professional and tried to help we called this joke of a company to get my phone replaced.

Initially they tried to say I didn't have insurance on this phone which was not correct and I had proof of. After being on the line with them and having the store manager try to talk them into sending me a replacement phone we were hung up after 45 minutes. 3 one hour phone calls later the company finally agreed I was insured and stated they would send me a replacement phone. The next day I received a flip phone in the mail to replace my smart phone??!

I went back to the Verizon store to get some assistance contacting this company again. Once again on hold for very long time, tried to say I wasn't insured again even though they just charged me a deductible and sent me this flip phone. After figuring out again that the phone was insured we got hung up on once again.

This company is very unprofessional. It is not worth the time or stress to have your phone insured with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Customer Care.

Comments

lol... they had me on hold for so long and I think trying to get me to hang up with the belief we were disconnected. One supervisor hung up and I had to wait for a second supervisor.

Asurion Reviews