I recently had a screen crack in my phone, i had filed a claim with asuiron and it is still standing. a week later it had rained and got my IPhoneX wet and i guess due to the crack in it, it ruined it.

i filed yet another claim to get a new phone, given i work from my phone, i chose over night shipping. it took it 4 days to get there. i got my new phone and it worked fine for about 3-5 days. After that, i had to file another claim and i just received my new one today.

Weeks later. i paid $200 deductable, for a REFURBISHED phone, after a month without a phone, i hope the one i received today works.

i nicely asked if there was any way to get my $200 back considering the trouble i had been through and money and time lost throughout this process and they said no. I feel it would be the correct thing to do and the right practice of customer service, especially since the phones aren't even new.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Asurion Pros: Idea of having insurance.

Asurion Cons: Getting defective product, Paying for used items, Poor customer service.

• Rip-Off