1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I called and filed a claim with Asurion through ATT/Direct TV where I pay an extra $25 a month plus $50 anytime I need a TV or a laptop repaired. Have done this for years.

At the end of Nov. 2018, I filed a claim on my Dell laptop. Heard nothing back for weeks so I called to ask what was going on. They said 'Oh, your claim is being reviewed' and they sent me an email asking for serial number and service tag number on the laptop.

I printed their for out, faxed it to them (even though I had already provided this information to Direct TV and paid the $50 to file the initial claim.) So, I get another email asking for the same information claiming I had not given them the serial number on the Dell laptop. I called Dell....Yes, the information I had provided to Asurion the first two times was correct. Now, I get a third email telling me I had to resend the information to them a third time. I took a picture of the form, saved it on my computer, and sent them that.

I have dealt with *** but these folks are extra special. They want to make sure it take months to get something resolved so you won't use their "insurance." It's a bunch of B.S. from beginning to end with these folks. I might even cancel my ATT cells phones and home Direct TV service over it.

Too much hassle! All of it!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments