Port Orange, Florida

Simply trying to get screen replaced for 2 month old Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge. (1) Rep never allowed me to select that option - can't help???

(2) Sent first refurbished cell - voodo posession of technology on phone /cell not usuable (3) Rep tells me can't begin replacement until I will be home to recieve replacement next day (4) Called, as instructed, to say - ok, I'm home on Saturday - please send (5) Rep told me - no, replacement process will take several days to process - you should have filed immediately - really??? (6) When I received second replacement - it was not the Galaxy s6 Edge - really??? (7) Asked for refund - manager Andrew ID # 172056 says "no problem, we want you satisfied" - refund will take 3 - 4 weeks (8) 2 weeks later I receive a refurbished cell from Assurion (9) Rep Tom ID# 1253169 tells me I called 2 days ago asking for replacement - third refurbished phone - no I did not (10) Tom tells me yes, you called - I asked for investigation - Tom says it will be forwarded to Assurion Fraud Dept.

(11) Manager/Refund denied. No recourse :(

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Replacement.

Asurion Cons: Unfair claim resolution.

• Poor Assurion Customer Service