1701 38th Ave E, Meridian, MS 39301, USA
1.8

I received a defective phone as a replacement for my 11 week old iPhone 7 which was stolen. This phone was also out of warranty with Apple and Asurion only offer 90 replacements.

In additon, gives refurbished phones as a replacement. Asurion for a replacement. I followed their directions for return and was told I would get a replacement the net day. However, the representative who handled my case did not put in the claim and for two days I did not get my phone.

I called and was told I would have it replaced but I would have to wait another two days because Asurion does not have weekend delivery service. Now I'm without a phone for a total of five days. I could have gotten my phone the next day if I paid $30 for weekend delivery. I spoke with a surpervisor.

Only to be told they would not waive the delivery fee as compensation for their error. "We don't do that" I was told. Asurion would only honor next day if it is during the week.

No weekend services. The only response was given, "we're sorry." I guess since they monopolize cell phone insurance, "the customer does not always come first."

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Replacement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Asurion Cons: Company policies are customer unfriendly.

• Assurion Covered Repairs