Resolved

Update by user Oct 03

Sent another device right away

Original review posted by user Sep 29

I was concerned about my internet device so i took it to sprint and they checked it after they were done they said that it was fine that the only thing was that a signal light stopped working so they told me to call asurion to ask them for a replacement and they also said that i shouldn't pay for it because it was a factory problem not something i caused.So i called asurion and explained what happened but they said i had to pay anyway i explained again about being a factory problem and again they didn't care so i had to pay for it and that in 1 to 3 days I'll receive my device.

3 days later nothing so i called to find out the status of it, it turns out since they don't have my kind of device anymore they were supposed to send me different one (ok, fine i understand that i don't have a problem with that) but since the one they chose to send me they don't have it at the moment they told me i had to wait 15 to 20 days yes you read that right 15 to 20 days!!!so not only asurion made pay for something that i shouldn't they also are making wait almost a month for it.

Review about: Asurion Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Asurion?

Comments