Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 01

Their system is excessively automated. It was impossible to get a human to help me

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2016

Don't buy Sprint Asurion cell phone replacement insurance if at all possible.I'm dropping mine because of deplorable service.

Their system is extremely user-unfriendly. My phone was damaged while in Mexico and it was not possible to finish the claim online without calling them. And, it was difficult to call them since I didn't have a phone and took a very long time to get through their phone tree. Then, when I called back to finish the claim and to pay the extra $20 to have Saturday delivery, it was impossible to reach a human.

The new phone was automatically scheduled to be delivered at the end of the long holiday weekend by their automated system, rather than on Saturday when I would have been home and needed the phone. I finally entered a relative's phone number in order to trick the system into getting me to a human.That didn't work either. They hung up on me twice and the agent I finally got to speak to, Felicia, would only say that... "the claim had already been approved and could not be changed.

A supervisor was not available, but would contact me within 24 hours". Of course a supervisor never did contact me.

The Sprint Asurion deductible ($200) is excessive as well.I've concluded that it's better to go with no cell phone insurance or to use the Apple Care product if you have an iPhone.

heartrct wrote the review because of poor customer service at Asurion. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Asurion to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor delivery service of products, unfair claim resolution, total scam and you are better off with no insurance. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Asurion and asurion cell phone claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Asurion?

Comments