140 Cypress Station Dr # 300, Houston, TX 77090, USA
Resolved

Update by user Nov 13, 2017

egiftcard arrived

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2017

I have been trying to get a e gift card since filing a claim on Oct.30,2017. I was told it would be sent to my email address within 72 hours but it didn't come so I called them and was told it would be resent and I would have it within 72 hours so I waited another 72 hours and I still didn't get it so I called them again and was told to check my spam box, really do they think I hadn't done that every hour for 11 days?

Now they have told me it will be resent again and wait another 72 hours! I will never purchase another protection plan from them on a item I purchased at Walmart.com I think 11 days is more than enough time to send it by email.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Asurion Cons: Delay tactics.

Comments

The same happened with me I even showed them my donated receipt and proof They sent me email for egift card And it is not working They r just making fool We should take some action

Same here. Been waiting since October too, and Still have yet to receive my reimbursement to this day.

#1402092

The same thing happened to me!! So annoying!

Asurion Reviews