648 Grassmere Park #300, Nashville, TN 37211, USA

We bought a 50 inch Vizeo smart TV from Walmart back in November 2015 for $750 with a three year extended warranty. We came home ,set it up and it has never been moved since.

It is never fallen over nor has any water ever been near it. In June 2017, The screen started intermittently blacking out. We contacted Asurion to let them know what the issue was and to let them know we also had a three year extended warranty. They sent us a box to ship back to their facility for repair.

We got the box back approximately six days later and I said it up without looking at the document. Assuming it was all fixed, I set it up,I plugged it in and The interior screen was cracked. It came with a document stating they were not able to repair due to the condition of the TV. I called them back and told him what had happened, and they asked me if I had taken a picture with a timestamp prior to shipping the TV.

There are no where on the instructions stating to do that. So now they are saying that they cannot fix it without a picture with a date time stamp. How did they instructed us to take a picture of the TV before we shifted, in case of this happening, I wouldn't have a problem but they did not instruct that at all. I believe they dropped it or it dropped in transition and broke it They are stating that they received it in that condition, when on the phone which they have on record I stated that that was not the issue it was just that the screen was blacking out.

This seems like a scam so that they will not have to at least give us half the money back for the TV which I would understand or replace it. Horrible service. We will never get another extended warranty through this company, nor will we ever shop at Walmart again.

We are now completely target store customers. Completely unsatisfied customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Good for nothing company, Walmart should pick a better place for replacement coverage. I have a claim, they have my item and cut all communication.

My son bought me a $5o wireless speaker w/the replacement policy... speaker quit working so I placed claim. They were hopeless on the phone but I figured once I shipped it no problem bc they said they’d send a gift card within 72 hours of receiving.

Well, a month later and nothing. Contacted bbb (what a joke) and still nothing.

Asurion Reviews