1.3

I'm not the type of person to complain but this service has been EXTREMELY disappointing all the way through. Today I received my laptop back after having it sent and being repaired for a cracked screen. I sent it knowing that the light scratches on the cover wouldn't be repaired because scratches aren't covered in the plan, and I didn't have a problem with that. However I did not expect my laptop to come back with a HUGE scratch that I hadn't left upon its return. I followed the packaging directions exactly, so I know its not my doing. I didn't send my laptop out to come back in a worse cosmetic condition than it was sent.. I'm attaching pictures of the light scratches that were present before and the huge scratch that is now on the laptop.

Not only that but a scratched up DVD of child's movie was LEFT in the CD drive of my computer a DVD I have never seen before and have no idea who owns.

For someone to repair a computer and leave someone else's movie in it is entirely unprofessional.

At this point I'm beyond frustrated after talking to multiple operators that wouldn't connect me to a real human being. I work at home from my laptop, and sending it out again will cause an even more delay on getting work done.

I hope no one has to go through this. I wouldn't recommend asurion to anyone they only send you through circles when you have a problem its ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Laptop Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Asurion Cons: Negligence, Customer service.

Comments

Worst company. I had a similar experience

Horrible company