Carlsbad, California

First to submit a claim their recording encourages for faster service use online, NOT! It said it could not recognize identity, HUH!!

everthing was submitted correctly I am the account manager, etc. So I called and received a person who said he would take the claim over the phone, I provided him with all of the required information - then he said someone would call back (about 10 hours later) to finalize the processing of my claim which was stolen, again WHAT! This is why I was speaking to him about, and asked what they needed to finalize the claim process. He said "Well, he will need to confirm your claim and accept your credit card payment" I told him doesn't the fact that this company has received my monthly insurance premium timely as part of my verizon billing verify identity.

He said "no, because they need to receive my payment, unless I want to process it online, then it's faster" I felt like I was speaking to a rock, and I explained to him that the reason I called him was because of the problem of identity verification that would not allow me to complete it online. Their runaround didn't make sense. *** doing *** things. I informed him that i don't provide my credit card number over the phone.

He said "that's okay, you can just pay it online" - AGAIN, the same online issues repeated!" This numbnut didn't get it. Then he just said if you call back tomorrow, you can get someone who will be able to assist you. Then what was this monkey at Asurion answering the customer service phone if he could not provide any?? Asurion is a dummied down company, with dummied down employees.

My phone was stolen, I'm frustrated and have to deal with this *** for my replacement, and absolutely didn't get a *** level of service, except more frustration!

Completely worthless. Verizon sucks for not providing other insurance options due to their vested insurance company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Claim.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Asurion Cons: Their customer service response, Their phone service, Take my monies.

• Expedite replacement phone