Update by user Jul 20, 2018

He also told me I had to pay $225 for them to send me a new phone (iPhone 6s) even though when I purchased for the insurance they told me I only needed to pay $150 anytime I filed a claim, and I pay insurance every month through my phone company. All they care about is the money, they do not care about the customers.

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2018

I filed a claim for a damaged phone a week ago, and I have not received my new phone. I have been calling Asurion for the past week, EVERYDAY and none of the customer service representatives seem to know what is going on.

They all tell me I am missing the affidativ which I could not understand because I submitted the affidativ online AND I faxed it. I called today again to inquire about my phone because it has been a week, and the representative Javier answered my call. When I explained to him my frustration and anger because I have been trying to get a new phone for a week now, he just disregarded it.

He did not apologize at anytime for the inconvenience. This is the worst possible experience I've dealt with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Claim.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Asurion Cons: Worst customer service.

Comments