I just returned a damaged iPad following the instructions to the letter. Including turning off 'find my iPad'.

I watched USPS pick up the package but now the package is missing and Asurion wants me to pay a non return fee. I did my part. Why does this happen to so many people? I've googled since then and it seems like this is part of Asurion's con.

A lot of people end up paying a full price 'non return' fee because their returns go missing in the USPS system. Why is this the way you do returns? Why? Why turn off 'find my iPad' on an iPad that is being mailed?

Protecting my personal info before it is wiped seems way less important than making sure the thing doesn't go missing. I would rather drop 30k on a lawyer than pay this non return fee. I DID MY PART PERFECTLY! THIS IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Don't do business with any company that use Asurion for their insurance. It's a scam. I could've purchased 2 iPads for the price I'm being asked to pay. I returned the thing.

I have a tracking number.

I did my part as instructed! Garbage hustlers!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Ask USPS for a 'non return' fee as I mailed the thing exactly as instructed!! .

Asurion Cons: Suspicious amount of returns go missing.

Comments