1.1

Claim #4460212411: Asurion does not hold themselves and their customer service department accountable for communicating their policies and procedures, which resulted in me losing out on the $149 deductible with my replacement ipad.

The company knows I have no recourse and with their position as the insurance provider for all major cellular carriers they are just a big bully corporation who does whatever they want with all their attorney's writing their policies and then using that as their bat with the customer.

If they had any customer service mind set they would take into consideration certain cases and review them with the full picture in place, not just keep reading me the same policy to cover your backsides. On may 29th, 2019 your CSR told me (I'm sure they could find the call recording if they wanted) to return my ipad and did NOT clarify it had to be the replacement device. Asurion received a perfectly good ipad (only 5 months old) device that did not require any repairs- so they win$ in the end, which is obviously all that matters to Asurion-just another corporation who lies to itself that it is customer oriented.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Customer Care.

Comments