Bought a pair of blue tooth headphones from Walmart for BlackFriday. I bought the protection plan from Asurion.

The plastic strap broke from wear and tear 4 months later. Called Asurion and they refused to replaced the product, only offering me a gift card to the purchase price at that date, which was on SALE. This will not replace my product. This is *** since they sell you this protection plan with the idea of replacement and then they switch you.

This is bait and switch, they do not stand behind their service. Spoke with Derrick and then Jessica in management and I was told that I can't even make a complaint, that I reached a plateau, a wall. Jessica was not helpful, did not even attempt to back up her company and as soon as I mentioned that I am recording the call, she refused and wanted to hang up on me. They want to send me a lousy $5 gift card.

I do not care about getting any reimbursement, I want the product replaced because I could have very well get a refund from Walmart within 30 days and not get the plan.

There is no backbone in Asurion to make things right. Never again, STAY AWAY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Asurion Cons: Could not get straight answers.

Comments

It says they will attempt to fox or gift card for purchase price. Nothing about replacing a product.

Asurion Reviews