I have no clue why Verizon would use this service. They are awful.

Second time I have had to file a claim. The first time they wore me down so much that I just went and bought a new phone. Almost better not to have a warrantee. The phone was completely destroyed and could not turn on or be used.

They refused to provide replacement since we could not turn find my iPhone off. We went online and manually deleted the device from the icloud account. It was gone as they instructed. We called back again to be told that it was still on the account and we should call Apple to find the phone.

Bit of an issue since we could not power up to tell them the serial number. Apple could not find it. Fourth call was a charm and they finally agreed not to charge us $500 for not turning of find my iPhone. This company is the absolute worst and is a complete scam.

Beyond disappointed that this is the best Verizon can find to warrantee their phones. May be time to mover all company phones to a new provider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments