On 5/15/18 I called to file a claim on my Huawei 7 android tablet, the tablet has froze on the Android screen and will not reset.

I spoke with a lady that told me the entire claim process would take 5days, I should receive and email to upload my receipt and the issue would be resolved... most likely with a refund.

I never received an email so I called back three days later 5/18/18, the next representative told me my claim was closed! She discrived the claim I had made and it wasn’t even for the correct device. ... I explained my last conversation and she told me the claim would take longer than that and I still needed to submit my receipt; get a mailing label; mail it back and then I would find out the solution. I was frustrated and asked to speak to a supervisor.....

The supervisor got on the phone and said the first representative didn’t file my claim properly and she also didn’t explain the process correctly. I asked if she had my email correct and she confirmed, she told me I would receive and email on about two hours..... fast forward to today. 5/19/18

STILL NO EMAIL. I called again! I was told my claim is being processed but I need to submit my receipt, I checked my email and THE SUPERVISOR put it in wrong ... AFTER I triple checked that she had it correct. The person in the “status” department also gave me a completely different claim number than what I was given by the supervisor, she said I could email them my receipt..... so I did that and now I wait AGAIN.

This is beyond frustrating, how is it possible that THREE representatives including the supervisor have screwed up my information and claim..

Long story short don’t waste your money on the care plan, it’s way to much of a headache.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Claim.

Comments