New York, New York

I have had FIVE phones this year from asurion, and only one of those phones actually worked. I dropped my working phone and broke the screen and was asked to pay $200 for an entirely new phone. Can they just fix the screen? No. They will only give me a new phone. Okay.

So I went through a new phone every month, and after a few weeks each phone continued to screw up. The sound went off on one, the touch screen on another, the display on another. And each time I asked for a replacement device, I would be on the phone for HOURS. You all know how annoying it is just to set up a new phone. I had to do that, on top of wait for hours on the phone, on top of speaking to horrible customer service.

I was spoken rudely to, hung up on, and even talked down to by some of the employees. Their phones are only refurbished phones, not new phones, so they always are used. Upon my saga of complaints they upgraded my phone for free and gave me a gift card, but in all honesty I would have rather just had a working phone. This is ***.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments