Milwaukee, Wisconsin

So, I purchased an iPhone 5s Gold 16gb through Sprint in January of 2015. I ended up dropping my phone on the face, which damaged my LCD screen.

I started a claim with Asurion and had to pay a $200 deductible, I didn't even pay that much at the time of purchasing the phone, the plan, and the insurance! Fast forward 8 months and a replacement phone later, the phone starts to have glitches that I could not control. Now by this time, I had taken off the insurance because I was not going to come out of pocket another insane amount for a deductible. Now, back to the junky iPhone.

In the beginning, my speakers went out but I was able to fix that issue. Then, it start freezing, typing in letters I didn't even touch, and ending calls that I didn't want to end. So, I call Apple to ask what I should do and they stated that I should factory reset my phone and see if that would help. I did that factory reset and it helped for ONE NIGHT!

The very next morning, my phone was just as worse as it was the first time. I reset my phone 4 more times and NOTHING WORKED! I went to the Apple Store and they stated that Asurion sent me a phone with a busted hard drive and did not put the screen on the phone properly (the front facing camera was off centered!). So not only is this phone defective, it can't even be taken back by APPLE!

SO I PAID $200 FOR A USED, DEFECTIVE "IPHONE"! I called Asurion hoping they would send me a new phone since it was their fault for sending me a defective phone. They took no responsibility at all! They stated I needed insurance through Sprint in order to even START A CLAIM!

But my point I was trying to prove was that my problem was not with Sprint, it was with ASURION! The representatives did not care about how I felt and only felt like I had to spend money on the insurance to even get another phone!

ASURION AND SPRINT ARE BOTH HORRIBLE COMPANIES AND I WILL MAKE SURE THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN! PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GET THIS ISSUE FIXED!

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, damaged and defective. .

• horrible staff

Comments

Asurion is disgusting. Just got off the phone with them.

I'm going to cancel their horrible service. Just got water damage on my iPhone. They put a business hold and need a business adjuster to review. I'm going to the Apple Store today and just getting a new phone for 750.

I'm not going to allow this fake horrible insurance company to get a $200 deductible. Oh and they told me 3 times they would ship me a new phone right away and I would have it Monday. The fake supervisor just told me I won't have it till Tuesday. I'm definitely reporting them to bbb.

Horrible. Don't bother buying their *** insurance