1.6

I filed a claim in July 2018, the Service Center Rep. came to my home, examined my TV, said that the screen was bad and had to be replaced.

I was to call him in a week to see when the repair would be completed. I called back two weeks later( because I went out of town for a week) when I spoke to the service representative I was told that the repairs were never authorized by Asurion. I called Asurion and was told that the Service Center didn't need authorization to make the repairs. So, I waited another week called back again, and again.

Received an e-mail on August 21, 2011 stating the repairs were completed. Phoned the Service Center, to see when my TV would be returned to me. Steve the tech. laughed and told me that Asurion never approved the repairs and that my service ticket was closed, when I asked why I was told to contact Asurion.

As of this date I have not gotten any satisfaction. My TV is still at the Service Center I presume, Asurion has my money and I have nothing. No one is has given me an honest response as to why Asurion isn't honoring the care plan I paid for, Each time I contact them I am told someone will get back to me within 2 business days, but they never do.

I call them and I get the same song and dance. I am feed-up and ready to complain on television, radio, the press and social media in order to resolve this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Walmart Product Care Plan Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Asurion Cons: Frustrating and unsatisfactory.

• Order Complications