New York, New York

I am now waiting for my dryer to be fixed again! It is the same problem and it took 2 weeks last time to get it fixed and now they cannot get anyone there for a week to look at it and it will take 1-2 weeks to fix it after they diagose the problem.

The representative was not helpful and got a supervisor who offered to speak to me but do nothing to resolve the issue. On top of that she was not nice and cut me off once she made the service appointment; really I guess they do NOT care about customers once they get your money. This is absolutely the worst customer service ever! I will not purchase another warranty plan with them.

I would recommend going to a different store if this is who they offer as the extended warranty company.

Oh I left one thing out, if I had the 3 or 5 yr warranty plan then you get reimbursed for doing your laundry else where; however I have the 4 yr plan so she said sorry but you get nothing!

She was very rude about it. I asked for her to record the call at the end when she cut me off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Warranty.

Comments