Salt Lake City, Utah

Submitted my claim on Monday September 23rd and was told on the phone that my replacement would be delivered the next day. It was not.

It was delivered early evening the following day. Now I know that they don't "promise" a new phone as a replacement and sometimes send refurbished phones, which is actually fine with me, but they sent me a refurbished phone with a scratch on the face. A small scratch but a very real nick in the glass for sure. I called and told them of my issue and they agreed to send another replacement overnight to be delivered the following day by 3pm.

After the delivery time passed by two hours I contacted both Asurion and FedEx and was told that the status of my shipment was N/A, and would not be delivered today, but may be delivered the following day. The MAIN reason that I pay $11 a month for insurance on my phone is because of the promise that in the event that something happens to my phone I can pay a $150 deductible and have a replacement device delivered the next day.

Well I paid my deductible and Asurion has miserably failed 2x now upholding their end of the deal. When I call to complain they simply say that they apologize for any inconvenience and basically to go away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Replacement.

Comments