1.1

My phone was stolen 2000 miles from home. No problem just go to Verizon to work on it.

Bwahahaha. 80 dollars in cab fare, 2 hours at the store, 40 minutes on hold before the phone is picked ( 12-15 minute hold my butt). 30 more dollars at the hotel to fill out forms, fax, and copy. Assured my phone would arrive the next day.

Great! Not one person I spoke with, not one paper I reading its entirety, indicated how or if I should pay the deductible. Nothing, no one, and nowhere is it on your forms. When I called them I was informed I was confused.

Obviously you need a copay. Listen, I would have paid it when I sent everything in, but you neglected to inform me. Then act like I should have referred to my claim information on page 15 of the pamphlet.

Sorry my file cabinet is at home. Don't worry, I am trying to let everyone know how asurion attempts to get out of replacing your items by requiring, a fax machine, printer, device that you don't have anymore, unlimited time along with a law degree.

User's recommendation: Be careful if purchasing.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Asurion Pros: Diont know.

Asurion Cons: Closing unfinished claims, Giving me the run around, Fraudulent, Delay tactics.

Comments