After jumping through the hoops required for submitting a laptop for repair (filling out an affidavit, finding a two year old receipt from apple online, ID, etc), I shipped the computer back to them and they sent it back within a week which was great, or so I thought...Turns out, the keyboard was not repaired and most of the keys at the bottom of the keyboard were still sticking. After finally getting someone on the phone, they said they would send another box so I could send it back.

When it didn't arrive after a week, I called back, they apologized and said they would get a box right out for me again. After another week passed with no box, I took the computer to a local repair shop and had it fixed (after all, this is my daughter's school computer).

I called Asurion back and asked them to refund the $89 charge and they refused because I hadn't given them a chance to repair it properly even though the lad admitted that she saw that i had called in two times and requested another repair both times. Scam artists is all I can say about this company, a good company would have admitted the mistake and made it right by refunding the $89.

Product or Service Mentioned: Laptop Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Asurion Cons: Denied claim, Rude supervisor, Company policies are customer unfriendly.

Comments