1700 S El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA 94402, USA

Called in 1st week of Feb 2018 to file a claim on a non working screen for my xell phone. The represpresentstive agreed to send a tech come over and repair the screen.

When the tech arrived 2 weeks later, he claimed he can't repair due to inability to verify EMEI #, which was printed by the way on the back of the phone. So I called back their claims, and the representative that answered was so lazy and rude on the phone, and wanted to deny claim by stating they can't honor any that is past 30 days, when in fact its only been 2 weeks since. Then she tried to stall me from repairs by stating that I need to send in my ID again for verification.

When I requested for a supervisor, that person tried the same lame excuse. I'm not sure if that is how shady the company operates or just emplyees being the way they are or both.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

#1562061

After years of paying premiums, I claimed my phone stolen. The geniuses refused my claim because the phone was still in operation.

YES *** by the thief, who claimed that she would mail it to me and never did. I am waging war against these idiotys.

Asurion Reviews