Worcester, Massachusetts

Purchased a protection plan for a LG Refrigerator from Home Depot. 3 years after purchasing the refrigerator stopped working.

Called Asurion to get the process going to fix the refrigerator or replace it. The refrigerator was diagnosed with a cooling problem, a sealed system issue. The appliance company does not repair this particular issue as it is a big job, very expensive, and an EPA issue. Asurion then schedules another appliance company to come to my home (Mind you this is the 3rd co.) who is not going to fix the problem but yet again diagnose the problem.

I keep asking why they are not sending a technician that can fix the problem and or replace the refrigerator and get no answers.

I have spent 3 weeks of frustrating phone calls and still no refrigerator. DO NOT purchase a protection plan from this company, you get nothing but aggravation and no resolution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: A replacement refrigerator.

Comments

Devonne

I hate to hear about the issues you are having getting your refrigerator repaired. I can understand how frustrating it would be to have invested in a refrigerator 3 years ago and to experience this unexpected malfunction.

If you would, please reach out to us via phone at 1-800-243-0000 or online on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LGUSSupport or Twitter @LGUSSupport so I can gather the necessary information to further assist you. ^AB

Asurion Reviews