Morristown, New Jersey
1.6

I called about a log splitter practically brand new that wouldn't start. I called and they called back in about an hour and told me the store had cancelled the protection plan.

I had to go back to the store and talk to the store manager with my receipt who assured me he has straightened it out over the phone with Asurion . I had to call back several times after that usually being out on hold for 15 minutes at a time over the course of a couple of days. Finally I was told they couldn't find any repair shops and would call me in four days..... five days later I called them and the operator told me they had scheduled a repair 30 miles away.....

I didn't like that so after being on hold for the usual 15 mins a manager came on and said someone would call me in a couple more days and that if the problem was in the fuel system it wouldn't be covered anyway. I'm going to bring it to my local repair shop on my own dime at this point. I've spent upwards of $500 "protecting" a new log splitter , lawn tractor and chainsaw over the past couple years and feel totally robbed. This company will stop at nothing to not cover your claim, Unfortunately this means I'll never make this sort of purchase from Tractor Supply again.

A damned shame since I'm a farmer and know everyone there by their first name. I feel totally scammed by this lousy company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Power Plus Protection Plan.

• Asurion Scam