1400 Fashion Island Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94404, USA

I have spoken to two reps and then a Manager on this Issue of my phone not being able to be fix or replaced at this time due to not having any in stock. Not even a S9+.

They told me that the Deductible is $199 and that it will take from 2 to three weeks to get a replacement device. Only my Screen has broke and most functions are not able to be performed. And because of my phone is not able to make or receive calls I'm just at a loss at this time till they are able to find a Phone for me. I have a Verizon Note 8 phone and they said that they have none to offer to me.

I can't believe this since this is a phone that is more than 8 months old. The tone and service of the Reps were not good at all how they were talking to me and giving me the run around and not caring that I'm out of a phone, also she suggested to me that I should just buy another device, Wow really. I can't believe how they came out of her mouth. These devices cost a whole lot of money and I cannot afford to do this I have children to feed and I don't have a phone.

This is *** that they pull on us. They take our money and then laugh at us. This service is not Service at all it's a total rip off and they get away with it.

I'm very upset at this outcome. No phone to use in the meantime and LOL to you customer...Once I get that refurbished replacement I'm going to cancel the insurance at once.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Replacement.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Asurion Cons: Not able to send me a replacement phone.

Comments