Ponte Vedra, Florida

To Whom It May Concern: 9am March 3, 2015

You shipped a faulty phone as a replacement and I have been working with Apple since shipment to get it fixed. Your people on the phone tell me because it's still under warranty it should be repaired. No one (ATT, ASURION, APPLE) wants to take responsibility. Since Asurion shipped the phone, and it is still within warranty, I feel you are responsible as do your people on the phone feel, to replace it. I received a letter saying I reported too late. The phone has a 12 month warranty and I'm within that time frame. I want the phone replaced with a NEW, unused phone! Not one that has been refurbished. I paid for it. I paid for insurance on a NEW phone. Therefore my coverage should replace the same, esp. when I had to pay $199 to replace it. That’s what insurance is for! If my home burned down, they sure wouldn’t replace it with a used one.

Part 2: 6pm March 3, 2015

I went to Apple today and because of your poor support, they took the phone. Hats off to them!

They went above and beyond. As for you, I will cancel my insurance coverage and go with a more reliable source.

Asurion Cons: Customer service.

Comments