Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I filed a claim for a cracked screen on one of my devices paid the $29 deductible and scheduled an appt for tonight between 5-7pm ET. No one showed up so I called.

Worst customer service ever! Two agents disconnected the call and then when I finally got someone on the line they were very rude! Told me there wasn’t a claim filed and no deductible paid. I told them I had the email confirmation in front of me and then they finally “found it” but told me it was filed on the wrong device???

This was a sham and I am disgusted that I pay a fee for insurance that I don’t get to use. They said they had to cancel my claim and issue a refund but they can’t send me an email with the cancellation but yet I get a confirmation email when I filed the claim??? I know - makes no sense!!! I now have to wait 5-7 days to get my refund because I will not pay another cent to them until I get my original money back.

Be very careful - they are a rip offf!! The rep I talked to was a lady named Shawn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Claim.

Comments

I had the same exact problem tonight! The tech never showed up.

I called and they we're just like you can reschedule it. What if he don't show up again? I think they do that so you will pay an extra $170 to get a new phone and be done with it.

But im NOT doing that. I mean if they aren't going to supply the service why offer it?