Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Dec 22, 2018

After 2-3 more hours on the phone and on their social media sites threatening to oust them in every way possible, I was sent a New phone the next day. Working fine so far.

If you have an issue, I would reach out on facebook and twitter publicly.

Good luck!. I am not switching insurance companies for all my cell phones.

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2018

Well, Where do I start?! I contacted this *** company back on 12/7 after filing a claim for an apple 6plus iphone.

Was sent one the next day, BUT the screen was not working and malfunctioning so i could not even get into the phone. I called them, they apologized and sent a replacement which i received two days after that. Again same problem. I could not believe it.

This one was even worse and included a flickering screen and no touch working so again, could not use this refurbished phone. I immediately called, the rep I talked with promised to send me a NEW Iphone the next day. I never received. I call yet again and at this point 4 hours and 22 minutes in, explained the entire situation again to 4 different people and after finally talking to what I was told the highest up Jane, she was telling me she could not help me.

I asked for HER supervisor and after waiting about 15 minutes, talked to Precious, badge number 1160129 who told me the exact same thing as I was told 2 days before and she personally would send me a NEW phone this time. and express at no cost. I asked her how she could guarantee this as I was already told this 2 days ago and no phone. She said I will followup with you on Monday (TODAY) to ensure you received and if I had any questions.

I then told her that is EXACTLY what the other lady told me 2 phones ago. I asked for tracking which she would not provide. Guess what still no phone. It's now 10 days later and they have my original damaged phone and I have their malfunctioning refurbished phone and am out $149.

I will be filing with the attorney general and disputing every penny paid to Asurion for the past 24 months. I will not stop until justice is complete.

This will be posted on every facet of social media imaginable. I urge you to switch insurance companies IF you have your current insurance with Asurion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Replacement.

Preferred solution: I want my $149 back and all the money already paid to Asurion for past 4 years. JUNK.

I didn't like: Difficult to contact, Being lied to by customer service, Unfair claim resolution.

• Trade Practices Act 1974
  • Faulty Phone
  • Kevin Taweel Ceo

Comments

Another example of my reasoning behind never owning any cellular device. I'm too old and irritable to take on any more problems, issues, or expenses. I don't have enough time left to waste any of it on things like you've described.