1.1

My daughter's one month old iPhone 7 was snatched from her hand in San Francisco and I filed an online claim with Asurion. After four days with no response from Asurion, I went to their website to track the claim.

I was presented with a box which informed me that the replacement phone was unavailable and given the option to "back order" it. I then called their customer service. Miraculously, the phone was now available. I told the rep that I was requesting a NEW replacement, and was assured that a NEW phone was being sent.

The following day, I received a refurbished phone. I called once again.

This time, I was transferred to an individual who was breathing heavily on the phone, while I listened to people conversing in the background. After I said "hello" several times, I was cut off and told "thank you for calling Asurion."

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 14.

Comments

I bought a $1000 iPhone X which was stolen and replaced by ASURION with a refurbished defective phone. they refused to replace it with a new phone and told me they only send refurbished phones. this company is sending people 2nd hand phones that are defective.