Original review updated by user Oct 04, 2021

Terrible, HORRIBLE product and service. IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS I WOULD.

They will make it as difficult as possible on you to file and follow up on a claim. I had a CPU blow up, filed a claim, made multiple calls about it, had multiple promises for return calls that were never made, was sent a box to ship the unit in that was the wrong size, had to wait for another one, shipped it, only to receive a call from a Supervisor over 4 (FOUR) months after filing the claim that the CPU's hard drive had been removed and reinstalled & the graphics card was in sideways (lies) and they would not cover the unit because it was considered 'tampering'. This was a $2,000 gaming CPU.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME ON THIS COVERAGE. They will do anything they can to get you to either give up on a claim, lowball your offer for replacement, or find bogus reasons to deny coverage.

Preferred solution: I would like an apology from Asurion for accusing me of tampering with my CPU prior to sending it. I would like proof that my CPU was not tampered with by someone in the repair hub that Asurion uses. I want all premiums paid since May 26, 2021 refunded..

Asurion Pros: No pros absolutely unethical practices.

Asurion Cons: Refusing to return phone calls, Making filing of claims as difficult as possible, Making up reasons to deny claims, Losing previously filed claims, Closing unfinished claims.

Comments