Detroit, Michigan
0.0

I had an iPhone X that I owned for a little over a year, in perfect condition. When I dropped it and broke the screen Asurion sent me a replacement device, good customer service and super fast shipping.

But I am now on my second replacement device because the first one they sent, the screen randomly stopped working, and now this one in less than 12 hours the camera doesn’t work at all. They should be upfront about the devices being refurbished because they promise you a phone that is at least in the same condition as yours, and that is not what I received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

We had same thing. We didnt know they are refurbished phones.

We keep having heating and charging issues. Now they say we keep getting replacments too often. Said we are being accused of fraud from them. Because too many issues n replacment said we tampered with phones really?!

Sent my hubby his replacement and were sending me a brand new one so guess that's a red flag. I didnt ask for a new just a phone that'll work. Really, this time my phone lost all my pics and camera is goofy plus warms using and charging besides goofy at times charging. We lost all our vacation pics we just took and now are out of phone or we're having to buy 2 new phones.

I have never lied and who wants to deal with new phone, sending old one back. And we have to drive about 20-30 mins to a corporate store to have all transferred, etc as we dont have wifi that ya need to do.

Asurion Reviews