Washington, District Of Columbia

First, Asurion customer representatives are trained to give false promises and to be super rude with clients. I purchased my LG refrigerator from JCPenny along with 5 year Asurion warranty.

Recently I had an issue with it. I made over 10 calls with Asurion and I ended up waiting at least 10 days for someone from LG third party company to fix the appliance. The story doesn’t end here. I have lost value of food at least $500.

I had to make extra calls with that LG third party company ( modern appliances ) to confirm the appointment. However the repair person came after 10 days with the wrong parts. So I made another set of calls with Asurion to fix the issue and they did not take it any seriously. They are proxy of proxy of proxy of proxy.

Their work is to take phone calls and respond to client with false promises and delay in-dispatching the requests to repair third party companies. So I took this problem and resolve it by calling LG customer case department and that department called on my behalf that third party repair company and I made everything of everything by myself.

Highly recommend not to buy such any warranty from Asurion. Instead, buy it from the brand name like Samsung or LG or GE directly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Refrigerator Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You might as well take your money and tear it into little bitty pieces and throw it into the wind because that's just about how much service you're going to get from them. Just as much a waste of your money

Asurion Reviews