I purchased a walmart product care plan through Asurion for my vacuum. My vacuum has a 2 year warranty through Bissell I was told by the Asurion claims representative.

I purchased a two year warranty at Walmart. I asked so does your warranty start after Bissell's warranty. Oh no on the date of purchase I was told. Ok so what does your warranty cover basically nothing he actually said to me.

I was furious. He told me I have to know how long Bissell covers the product even though he was the one who told me. So why sell me a warranty that is useless??? I thought the vacuum was only covered for 1 year through Bissell.

I will never purchase another warranty through them for another vacuum.

It is a shame because I used to recommend to friends. For handheld devices it is a good idea.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Walmart Product Care Plan Protection Plan.

Comments

They pulled the same thing on me and were more interested in how I disposed of the unit versus prof of the damage. I'm referring this matter to higher authorities

Alegandra
@Anonymous

how did you act after not being satisfied with Asurion? and, did you find any solution?

Ashley F
@Anonymous

I'm wondering if y'all got any solution yet? I am still fighting with proof of disposal.

It really is pathetic how this company carries their self. Please post if any resolve is found.

Asurion Reviews