1.2

I could write a book of all the trouble I have had with Asurion. I have set on the phone more than a few times for over a hour.

I have been ACCIDENTLY hung up on several times. I have been transferred more than a few times. I have been given two numbers to call to correspond with Wal-Mart Asurion directly. One was 1-855-553-4240.

Then after getting a response that says that number has been disconnected. I called back then I was given another number of 866-653-4201. It went to a Verizon Conference call telling me to wait to join in. Finally I get a number that is correct 1-877-968-6391.

I purchased a plan from Walmart when they first started the Extended Warranty Program. It was great. When my phone broke I went online and started the claim that took about 2 minutes to do. They sent me a UPS label through my email instantly and after the phone was sent out I had a credit in my account the same day that they received it.

Understand it's a totally different company.

You are in for a ride now if you purchase one from this company. Don't believe me look at the reviews besides mine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments